I love a rainy night~

♥ I got home from work feeling bubbly as Hell and it started raining so, here! ♥



Heavens weep a cascading veil,

Downpour, eternal and relentless,

Out in the streets emits a wail,

One of the wind that seeks to bless.



Punishing the glass of the window,

Shrouding the skies in black and blue,

A benevolence can be seen in the gloomy glow,

Heard in every strike of the soaked grass, right on cue.



Like Eddie Rabbit, I love a rainy night,

Weather often mistaken for despair,

I see haunting beauty and delight,

In every droplet that falls down with care.



Crescendo of the water's descent,

The casting shadow of a darkened cloud,

As firm and absolute as cement,

It remains a happy sight, speak it aloud!



I love a rainy night~


Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥