Nice dreams are nice. ♥

So as the title suggests, I had a rather curious and sensual dream recently.

The scenario is extremely unlikely to happen as it did in my head, as are most musings of this little Teddy Bear, yet my head-canon tells me that life is dull and full of poop, so I imagine awesome stuff to counter-act this world and it's woes.

The scene is thus: I was invited to a "Guy's Night Out" with fellow co-workers, some of which I don't particularly consider friends. In truth I consider none of them friends, they are co-workers. Some of them I get along with, some I even play Xbox One online with, but I cannot call them friends. Anyway, we all order our drinks and chat at the table.

One of us notices a Karaoke machine and while everyone else is slightly tipsy/on the road to drunk, I was not and I retained my senses. A rather cute guy is currently performing on the Karaoke machine and rather well I must admit, hitting each note to a pleasant degree without any notable faltering in his voice. Skinny jeans, form-fitting white T-shirt, hair of a chestnut brown that appeared smooth enough to run one's fingers through gently and feel only the sensation of a fabric. He finishes his current song and then speaks to everyone else who has been observing with their drinks. A challenge is arisen for someone to get up onto the stage and sing a song.

The 'gentlemen' at our table jokingly make a wager in the form of dares. Gain £50 by joining the cute boy at the Karaoke machine, or pour down an unhealthy amount of shots. Most of them do the shots, I however develop an urge to go up on stage. They threw in a bonus for me too: Get someone to put makeup on me for an extra £15. So I enter the stage at some point with a Goth-like level of mascara and eyeliner on, accompanied by sultry red lipstick that contrasted my dull brown eyes quite vividly.

Then came the frightening part... I had to sing infront of an audience who giggle and laugh as I enter with makeup on.


But I did it!


I get so far into the moment during this dream that the dream-version of Krissy is performing admirably. The cute boy who was singing originally dances along as I am singing Madonna's "Crazy For You" almost perfectly (Because this is a dream and what I say goes!). Yet it is not 'Madonna' enough. So what does Dream Krissy do? Well, I'll tell you. He grabs the cutie by the shirt and drags him to centre-stage, wherein I end up wrapping my arms around his neck, stroking his hair as I sway and shake intimately to the soft beats of the song, almost as if I were performing a sensual pole dance using him as a pole. It felt like one in my head.

Once that's complete time freezes for a moment as I plunge my lips towards his and share a tongue-fueled exchange of wild passion right there in the spotlight. My co-workers naturally are quite stunned except for one of them who cheers it on. I awaken only to find that it's 11:00pm and I have to be up for work in four hours. Gods be damned.

Still, I enjoyed this dream. I will absolutely NEVER sing Madonna, or any other song. I cannot sing, I never have and likely never will. Nor will I ever dance or do either of those things in-front of others. Dream Me however is far more braver than I.

Toodles~! ♥


Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?