♥ A lovely dream~ ♥

So, last night was both nice and a little sad.

Why?

Sad first. It was a little sad only because wonderful people I interact with have significant others, and I see them with their beloved and smile at their joy, congratulations for finding love. The sadness comes from envy. I do not have that, and I truly wish I did. The thought of everyone else being happy around me except for myself is certainly disheartening to say the least. Yet true to my nature, I would let it slide and focus on the fact that dear friends around me are happily intoxicated, writhing in love's tender grasp.

And then it turns nice.

It also turns nice because I had a gay dream last night and it made me smile waking up, before I suddenly felt ill for no apparent reason. Morning drowsiness, I would hazard a guess at.

The dream began with me playing my games, a few Rainbow Six: Siege matches, some Star Wars: The Old Republic roleplay. I decide to call it quits, a knock on the front door suddenly resonates. "9:00pm? Who is knocking on the door at 9:00pm?" I asked myself. I opened the door to my friend, a young boy of 20 years of age, fair hair and green eyes, smooth skin and a lithe body. I do not know any such boy in real life but, this is a dream. The imaginary guy is perfectly fine!

He wanted to stay the night after his parents constantly arguing and making him fail at sleep. I said certainly but there are no other rooms available. My Guest Room is full of clutter and junk unfortunately, but he said he did not mind sleeping on the couch. Unacceptable, I thought to myself so I offered the bed. He smiled and nodded, being openly a gay man.

So there we got comfortable in bed, we said goodnight to each other but neither of us could sleep. He whispered to me "Still awake?" only for me to respond with a soft "No. Guessing you aren't either?" With a playful tone of sarcasm. Smirking, he mutters a "Mhm." as he sighs. Shamelessly, the boy mutters out "Wish I had a boyfriend to share a bed with." Feeling the urge to respond, I said "You'll find a guy someday." He smiles, innocently wiggling closer to me in the bed. "I hope so, I hope he invites me to bed as quickly as you did~!" I couldn't help but grin, and also feel a little excited! "You'd be having a far sexier sleepover if that happens!" I said, smiling with a jesting tone in my voice. He simply smiles, playfully whispering once again. "I'd like him to flirt with me first, to set the tone!"

An instinct suddenly took over, as I turned and looked at him straight in the eye, raising a hand to gently brush over his lower lip with my fingertips, whispering "Touching you like this~?" to him in an almost sensual and endearing tone. Giggling, he nods and shuffles along even closer, our breaths almost serenading the other's skin as he responds once more, our tones rising to sweeter and, dare I say, seductive undertones with every exchanged whisper. "Or maybe like this~?" He says, stroking the side of my hair, as if tucking it behind my ear. I gained a soft smile and a faint blush. "Or maybe like... This~!"

Then suddenly, I leaned forward, seeking to kiss him on the lips, closing my eyes and drawing closer so that the gentle clash of our lips was the only audible sound in the whole room. I felt my chest beat furiously as he looked at me, startled and red in the face. No words were exchanged, just a blush in our cheeks and a glint in the eye. He kissed me back, and there we laid, picking up the pace as our lips danced against one another's, tongue beginning to slither between us, sensual exhales breathing out from our nostrils. It was hot, very hot, so it made sense to begin taking our clothes off and pressing ourselves together~

The dream ended there, though it ended on a very sexy note. A cute boy coming to my house and then sleeping with me, in both senses of the word? Yes. Please. Now. ♥

A moment of sadness returned when I awoke: I had no cute boy in my bed, I have no cute boy I could invite into my bed. Perhaps one day, but I feel the results of that search will be decided in a long time from now.

The best things in life are never easy, I suppose. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥