Because why not?

Happy days, sad days, glorious days, crappy days,

Streaming fails, lying websites, sneaky fees online,

A part of me wishes to ignite the Internet, what a blaze,

Just imagine as we feast on charred Internet, sounds fine!



Snuggles, cuddles, pillow, puppy, teddy bear and more,

It's the little things in life that piss you off the most,

I don't know why nor do I care, just nuzzle and adore,

The company of those you enjoy, or eat some jam & toast.



I don't even know what I'm writing, it's just random stuff,

Making it up as I go along, who doesn't do that though?

Such is my approach to life, but I don't think nearly enough,

Guess I can do what Elsa keeps singing about: Let it Go.



I'm anxious as Hell, scared of loud noises, people and change,

Yet some changes I'd like to have, such as someone to hug,

Someone to accept all of my flaws, though this is out of range,

Fleeting desires that I'll probably sweep under the rug.



As I said before, this is all just random stuff,

I'll march through the days and do my little bit,

Krissy the harmless, wimpy ball of fluff,

Will shrug his shoulders to the World and say "Fuck it."




Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥