Furries! Furries everywhere! ♥

I cannot speak for everyone I know, but personally I enjoy Furry stuff, was not always like that of course there was a past time where I thought it was weird and a bit stupid. That was my not-so-wise younger self, now though? Now I rather enjoy the Furry Fandom and some of the ADORABLE artwork it can bring to the Internet.

I am currently in the extremely early stage & process of developing, designing and then eventually paying an Artist to Commission my character. Let's go over what this may entail (No pun intended, I swear. ♥) shall we?

Name: Morticia Amaranth.
Gender: Futanari.
Race: Snake.
Age: WIP.
Scale colour: Black & Grey.
Scalera/Eye colour: White/Vibrant Yellow.

Morticia will be a Sorceress kind of character, often studying spells and delving into the Magical Arts. My previously mentioned Bae is wanting to Commission a Goth Furry OC, so that will coincide wonderfully as Morticia here will be very Gothic in appearance. Lots of purple clothing and alternative fashion choices!

A good image I found for how she would dress is like this:


Obviously without the boots and lower body items, as she will be a Snake: Big slithery body. I imagine some kind of cloak/veil will glide over her form, gracefully so as she slithers and crawls through the environment. Totally badass. ♥

Personality wise, I am somewhat conflicted. I'm not sure whether she should be a gloomy, dreary lady or someone who is surprisingly upbeat, despite her sense of fashion and lifestyle. Rather like Misa Amane on Death Note: She dresses in Alternative Clothing, rather punk girl/gothic attires yet her personality is anything but dreary.

Hood! She will be an Anthropomorphic Cobra, so I definitely want her to have that awesome 'hood' that Cobras have, as a defence mechanism against larger predators: Flare the hood and stand defiant in an effort of intimidating the predator into thinking she is bigger than they are! Given that this is the Furry Kingdom we are speaking of, dear Morticia will be a large lady. Probably standing at about +200cm, just over? Rather like my own height in real life!

If I actually get some progress on this, I am definitely posting the sketches and designs here! Now I love and leave you dear Reader: Time to lie and deceive people on Town of Salem! ♥

Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥