These are the closing days of the Third Era... I mean, this week.

Friday is upon us all, rejoice for hardships of the week are over!

I have little cause to celebrate as my life consists of the same routine almost exactly, day in day out.

Still, there is no reason not to celebrate: I can spend hours and hours indulging my passions without fear of working the next morning.

I await the time that nobody is in the house, those are my favourite moments. I get to explore... Stuff~ ♥

What awaits Krissy? Well. I would say it is high time I watch Frozen. A wonderful lady tells me I should and another lovely lady tells me that it is a good idea to. I was never on-board the hype train when Frozen debuted to the world, nor did I care much for the repeats of 'Let it Go' played on every TV advertisement and referenced in every show currently still active.

I do however, adore the Elsanna Ship. I will not lie, it can be rather sexy. Just saying~! ♥

I will also strive to maintain an exercise and diet routine, as I really do suck at keeping to those. I have managed to lose five lbs within five months, that I consider rather good. Yet it is not enough for me, I want to lose enough weight and develop a body that I am comfortable and happy with, because I really dislike my own. It's too... Unpleasing to the eye, for me. I detest looking into mirrors and seeing that I look the way I do, so my weight loss is more-so a self-conscious matter for me, rather than expectations of others.

In truth, there are other reasons for my desire to lose weight and get into shape. Clothing is one, I would adore to wear more eloquent attires, perhaps even try cross-dressing as I find boys who cross-dress to be almost irresistibly sexy. Lose weight, then the next step is to get rid of this GOD-AWFUL body hair. I feel like a monkey. :c Which sounds cute, but excessive body hair really is not cute, it is gross. I generally dislike loose hairs, if I see a strand of hair in the bathroom because my mother or sister have been careless? My eye twitches, it feels disgusting just to see it, imagine having your body covered in it? Gross~!

I cannot plan too far ahead at the moment, as losing weight is difficult to do, especially for a lazy boy such as myself. Very easy to gain, incredibly hard to lose. I applaud those who are able to completely transform their body, the metamorphosis from obese to deliciously slim is enviable. Congratulations to those who can do it. I hope to reach that stage too. I think I would even look a little gayer if I became a cute skinny boy~ ♥

I certainly hope I do, and I certainly hope I maintain the willpower to keep at it instead of forgetting and being too lazy to do it again. Thus, this Blog will also mention my progress, as a self-reminder!



♥ Stay sexy dear Readers~! ♥


Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥