Hello Internet~!

I am very new to this blog stuff, so do forgive me for any blemishes you may discover on your journey into the strange and often confusing mind of harmless me. :3

Greetings, earthlings!

I go by many names online. Fluffles. Krissy, those two are my favourite ones, however you may call me whatever you please!

This blog is designed mostly as a means for me to express what I cannot in the Real World, either through fear, anxiety, or simply awkward shyness. Then again, I suppose that is the purpose of a blog, no? Do correct me on that one!

What am I willing to share with the World Wide Web?

I am 22 years of age, a bi-curious/bisexual boy born and raised in the United Kingdom, with a lack of social awareness which makes interactions with fellow organic lifeforms very troublesome for me. Beyond the difficulties of life I try my best to see the bright side in everything, often a habit is to achieve that easily yet find it impossible to do the same to myself. ♥

I have a penchant for sniffing and snuggling soft things. Pillows, bed-sheets, teddy bears, cloth, clothing, all of it! I love it, I've done it ever since I was... I believe ever since I was a baby, so for the entirety of my life! Nothing wrong with being cuddly now is there~?

I have no partner in my life, which sucks (Not the type of sucking I would want. :c) but alas, such is life, let us always strive to walk forward and face our destinies, never trailing back to avoid the inevitable.

That bit was for you, Reader. Because I sure as Hell like to stay back and avoid facing dilemmas!

I may make a second Blog, for an as of yet undetermined purpose. Truth be told, I could not decide between this red flower pattern because it is adorable, or the gloomy forest in the dead of night one. So why not use both!

Perhaps it can be more deeper, personal matters? Or maybe a more interactive Q&A? I do not know, we shall see.

For now, that is all. Have a pleasant day/night, dear Reader. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥