The dawn of a new week: What may yet come.

Monday. Often the most hated day of the week for understandable reason: Your weekend has ended, it may have been a glorious spectacle of friends gathered around a club, or spending sweet time with your significant other, then work demands your presence and there you are back to droning on at whatever job one may find themselves working.

I myself do not hate Mondays so much. Tuesdays I despise, and I will conquer this fiend tomorrow.

How has this week started? Rather regularly, I would say. Entered my Laboratory, switched on all of my testing apparatus, filed paperwork, inputted into a few databases and that is about the highlight of it, spent the day alone as my Assistant-In-Training was not with me today.

A vast improvement compared to my previous Assistant. He really did put the 'Ass' in Assistant and not in a good way. He was the Boss' nephew so he abused that privilege immensely. In the two years of working there he must have achieved a collective total of one week's worth of work. Lazy, intolerant, racist, homophobic, lying teenager I had to contend with as an Assistant for two years, but fortune smiled upon many of us (Nobody at the workplace liked him. At all.) as enough complaints came through and he was fired, his uncle did not care at all. Nothing I would lament being rid of.

I spent my lunch-break registering a PayPal account, which will come in handy for my Commission ideas, already I am conjuring a second Furry Character, I would like a feminine boy Bat. One that is far closer to my own personality so that it really is an OC. Although OC stands for Original Character it tends to be associated with a representation - Digital or otherwise - of its owner. I suppose it is more akin to a Persona than a character. Or should I say 'Fursona' ?

Lest situations arise beyond my control, I believe this week will consist of Roleplaying, Rainbow Six: Siege on the Xbox One with work colleagues, Town of Salem and generally gaming on a variety of platforms, snuggling with my pillow and puppy, conversations with people on Discord/Skype whose company I truly do cherish. Some wonderful people I am so fortunate to have met in the Digital World. ♥

A rather short blog in comparison!

Popular posts from this blog

People stuff and things!

WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Nice dreams are nice. ♥